Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

Valerie adams speech

Most of you may know my name, for use that don’t know my name is Valerie Adams. I am well known for being an olympian from New Zealand. I still train hard as an olympian, this year my goal is to bet my world record, in the field event of shot put.

During the olympics was tremendous because we’re able to train without any distractions. Being away from New Zealand definitely helps because there’s not much Olympic hype around here. Nobody knows who I am, there are no media things happening, I’m just focused on what I need to do, and that is to train. Anyways that enough about me for one day. Well, it was a privilege to tell yous all about my journey in the olympics and how it went. This wouldn’t have happened if your principal ( Mr Hendricks ) invited me to your wonderful school. Once again it was a amazing experience to speak in front of you's all.

My advise to you about becoming an amazing shot putter is to train hard, be able to actually lift the shot put and have the strength. Take your throwers to the state championship this year. Learn Proven, Successful strategies for developing champion shot putters.   






No comments:

Post a Comment