Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Chocolate tasting


Smell
Taste
See
Hear
Feel
sweet
delicious

See
Light
sugary



Squishe
milky



Small







That instant moment when the chocolate egg cracked open I straight away get a light bubbly feeling inside me . I couldn’t contain myself from the delectant piece of glory that had been handed to me. I could smell a light milky sense that slowly took over the hole smell of this piece of glory. It slowly slides down my throat like a snake making my taste buds pop with excitement . I rush the chocolate in my mouth that gives me more of the taste. I love to taste the sweetness which makes me feel I’m in heaven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vasa

In your description I think that your writing is amazing with a lot of details in it. What else could you be describing next time?

Post a Comment