Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

All about me

Screenshot 2016-02-19 at 12.02.37 PM.png                         VASA   


Malo E Lelei my name is Salevasa but everyone calls me Vasa. I am gonna tell you one thing or another about myself. Firstly I’m a Tongan/Samoan girl and I’m 12 years of age. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. Theirs are Nevaeh, Epenesa and Matthew.

I’m a year 8 student at Glen Innes school, I’m good at maths and reading. For maths I’m fast at answering some equations but only at some points but the main one I get help from is Pareata. Pareata is really smart I would prefer him as the smartest. Therefore reading is my next favourite subject at School, it really helps me understand the text and then when you answer the questions I know it straight away. I like to come to school because I learn new things about maths and reading, also because my friends.

I like to listen music like Reggae, Hip hop and R&B it makes me calm when I’m angry. Also I like it when a beat comes on unexpectedly and that just makes me happy. When my friends let me listen to different songs I will always go and download it on my netbook.

In the future I would like to be a rugby player or if not I would probably want to be apart of a basketball team. They are important to me because they are my favourite sport to play. Plus I really enjoy playing basketball because you would need to shoot the ball into the hoop and for rugby you can tackle and score tries.



No comments:

Post a Comment